Aloha Pork Chop Skillet
- 2 tsp. oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped Target 1 pkg For $2.99 thru 02/06
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic CATALINA Dressing
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chops; cook 5 min.
- on each side or until evenly browned on both sides.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except rice; spoon over chops.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Cook on medium-low heat 5 min.
- or until chops are done (145F).
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 min.
- before serving.