Apple Fritters Frittelle Di Mele Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. Active dry yeast
- 1 c. All-purpose flour, (unbleached)
- 1 pch Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 x Egg yolk
- 2 c. Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x Apples, peeled, cored, sliced in rings
- Dissolve the yeast in 3/4 c. of hot water.
- Stir in the flour, salt, sugar, and the egg yolk.
- Let the batter rest for 20 min.
- Heat the oil till it registers 350 on a thermometer.
- Dip slices into batter and deep fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Remove with slotted spoon and blot dry with paper towels.
- Serve immediately.