Abalone And Scallop Fritters Recipe
- 1 lb Abalone
- 1 lb Sea scallops
- 1 x Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Lemon slices, (optional)
- You'll need a food processor or possibly meat grinder to prepare this recipe.
- What's nice is which you do not have to tenderize the abalone before cooking, because it is grnd.
- Cube abalone.
- Put into food processor.
- Process till well grnd.
- Remove abalone.
- Add in scallops to processor and grind well.
- Combine abalone, scallops, egg and salt.
- Shape into flat patties.
- In a skillet, heat oil and butter.
- Dip patties in flour.
- Shake off excess.
- Fry quickly, a minute or possibly less, per side.
- If you like, serve with lemon slices.
- Makes 6 servings.