1 2 3 4 5 Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- 12 ounce Vanilla cream soda
- 1/2 c. molasses
- 3 c. self-rising flour
- 1 Tbsp. grnd cinnamon
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients, except the brown sugar, till well blended.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan which has been lightly coated with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Bake for 50 min.
- Variations:Add in 1 c. diced apples, 1/2 c. dates or possibly 1/2 c. golden brown raisins to the batter.
- You can also bathe slices of the bread in "The Frosting Which Moves Like A Sloth."