Ashleys Easy-Peasy Skillet Lasagna
- 1 pound Ground Beef Or Ground Chuck
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, Stem And Seeds Removed, Chopped
- 1- 1/2 cup Bowtie Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Good Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3- 1/4 cups Marinara Sauce (store-bought Or Homemade)
- 1- 1/2 cup Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese For Garnishing
- Brown ground beef or ground chuck, bell pepper and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
- This will take about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to your package instructions for al dente, about 8 minutes.
- After pasta is cooked and drained, drizzle with the olive oil.
- Mix in marinara sauce and tomatoes until well blended.
- Add ground beef and vegetable mixture, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
- Fold together and allow it to all melt together over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese prior to serving.