Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1/4 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cups Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- Place arugula and raspberries in a large bowl.
- To make vinaigrette, place vinegar in a Vitamix (or other high powered blender).
- Turn machine on to medium speed and drizzle in olive oil.
- Blend in raspberry fruit spread.
- Toss desired amount of dressing over arugula and raspberries.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing in a mason jar.