Ahi Tuna Burritos
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 pound ahi, albacore, yellow tail, or bluefin tuna
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 12-ounce can black beans, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Avocado slices
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Chop the cilantro.
- Mince the onion.
- Cut the fish into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
- Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- As the fish begins to cook, use the spoon to break it into flakes.
- Lay each tortilla on a sheet of foil (make the sheets a few inches wider than the tortillas).
- On top of each tortilla, place 2 tablespoons fish, 1 tablespoon black beans, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 teaspoon cilantro.
- Roll up the burritos and seal with foil.
- Place the foil-wrapped burritos directly on the rack of a preheated 350F oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.