Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 1 lb farfalle pasta (bowtie)
- 14 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 12 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 12 cup roasted red pepper, sliced (from jar packed in oil)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlewishbone robusto Italian salad dressing
- 12 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water.
- Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, asiago cheese, sliced roasted red peppers.
- Add generous amount of Robusto dressing and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and olives.
- Add more dressing to taste prior to serving.