Asian-Style Sauteed Greens
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 14 lb shiitake mushroom
- 1 cup edamame
- 12 bean sprouts
- 14 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 12 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 12 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut the bases off the bok-choy, separating the leaves but keeping plenty of the stalk on each leaf.
- Wash and dry the leaves and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and slice them.
- Wash and dry edamame and bean sprouts.
- Stir-fry or saute the mushrooms in a wok or large pan over med-high heat in the oils and add a bit of salt.
- Cook the mushrooms until they give up some juices and reabsorb it.
- Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the bok-choy and edamame.
- Cook just until bok-choy is wilted.
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, and corn starch in a small bowl or cup.
- Add this mixture to the greens and cook for approximately to minutes or until the greens are nicely glazed.
- Toss in bean sprouts at the last minute.
- Serve hot.