4th of July JELL-O Parfaits
- 3 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 8 env. KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
- 9 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 4th of July sprinkles (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine 3 (3 oz.)
- boxes of JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin and 4 envelopes unflavored gelatin.
- Add 4- 1/2 cups boiling water and stir 2-3 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan and place in refrigerator for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Repeat with JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin.
- After JELL-O is set, cut into small squares.
- Add a few pieces of Berry Blue JELL-O to the bottom of 10 (8-oz.)
- jelly jars.
- Add COOL WHIP to a resealable bag and pipe into jar on top of JELL-O.
- Top with a few pieces of Cherry JELL-O.
- Add more COOL WHIP and sprinkles if desired.
- To serve in jars, add the lid and tie with twine; add a small spoon.