Apricot Crumble Pie
- 2-1/4 lb. apricots, peeled, sliced (about 6 cups)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup MINUTE Tapioca
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine, cut up
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Toss apricots with granulated sugar and tapioca.
- Let stand 15 min.
- Mix flour and brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for unfilled 1-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill with apricot mixture; top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 45 to 50 min.
- or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.