10-Minute Tilapia with Sage and Brown Butter
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 sage leaves
- In a large saute pan, heat the butter over moderately high heat.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- When the butter is just beginning to brown, add the fish to the pan.
- Spoon the browned butter over the fish as it cooks.
- Cook for two minutes, flip the fish, add the sage and continue to spoon the butter over the fish for one minute, until cooked through.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter and top with the sage-brown butter mixture.