Asian Meatballs Crunch Recipe
- 6 ounce Waterchestnuts, canned
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 lb Grnd beef
- 1/2 c. Minced onions
- 2 Tbsp. Chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce, low sodium -- to Taste
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 ounce Chow mein noodles -- Crushed
- Drain waterchestnuts; chop.
- Beat 1 egg and lowfat milk in bowl.
- Add in grnd beef, onion, sauces, pepper and waterchestnuts; mix well.
- Form into balls.
- Beat remaining egg with 2 Tbsp.
- Dip meatballs in egg mix; roll in crushed noodles.
- Fry in deep, warm fat till golden.
- Recipe can be doubled.