Apricot And Walnut Muffins Recipe
- 2 c. Self rising flour
- 1/2 c. Light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 c. Dry apricots, finely chopd
- 1/2 c. Walnuts, finely minced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 3/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 x Egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 amd grease 12 muffin c..
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, apricots, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the melted butter.
- Beat lowfat milk and egg and pour into well.
- Mix till flour is just moistened and batter is lumpy.
- Fill muffin c. 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 min, or possibly till muffins are golden brown.
- Cold slightly, then loosen from pan.
- Cold on a wire rack.