3 ingredient cookies & cream ice cream
- 14 oz Can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 14 Crushed Oreos (or more if you want)
- Chill your bowl, heavy cream, condensed milk, and whisk attachment ahead of time.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in the chilled bowl until soft peaks.
- Beat for 1 more minute and add in the condensed milk.
- Finally add in your crushed Oreos.
- (you can leave in the filling or scrape it out if you want)
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.