Apple Squash Soup
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 13 cups apple cider
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled seeded and cubed
- 2 tart cooking apples, peeled cored chopped
- 1 12 cups chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 14 teaspoon ground ginger
- 14 teaspoon ground cloves
- 18 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 4-5 hours.
- Process soup in food processor or blendor until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.