A Really Cheap Dish With Bok Choy and Pork
- 1 bunch Bok choy
- 50 grams Pork off-cuts
- 20 to 30 grams Cellophane noodles
- 1 dash Salt and pepper
- 200 ml Chicken soup stock (made with soup stock granules)
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 dash Soy sauce
- 1 small mount Kombu tea (optional)
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Cut up the bok choy.
- Cut the stem parts into about 8 pieces lengthwise, and the leaf parts into half lengthwise, then cut both into half.
- Wash and drain.
- Cut up the meat too.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and stir fry the pork.
- When the pork is cooked, add the chicken soup and bok choy, plus the cellophane noodles.
- When it comes to a boil, add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and konbu-tea to season.
- When the cellophane noodles are soft, it's done.