Almost Totally Tomatoes
- 1 9-oz. pkg. fresh fettuccine, preferably spinach
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 Tbs. chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tomatillos, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 heirloom tomato, cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pear tomatoes
- Sun-dried tomato vinaigrette as desired
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Put into large bowl, and toss with oil, lemon juice, 2 Tbs.
- Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Combine tomatillos and all fresh tomatoes in large mixing bowl, and toss with vinaigrette.
- Arrange pasta in individual bowls, top with tomatoes, and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and remaining Parmesan cheese.