24 Hour Strawberry Dessert Recipe
- 2 c. Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. Commercial lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 1 dsh Salt
- 1 c. Miniature marshmallows Whole strawberries
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fold marshmal- lows and lowfat sour cream into strawberry mix.
- Add in salt and mix gently.
- Place in a covered container and store in refrigerator overnight.
- To serve, spoon into individual serving dishes; garnish with a whole strawberry.
- NOTE: CoolWhip may be substituted for lowfat sour cream.