3 Pepper Salad Recipe
- 1 x Yellow pepper
- 1 x Red pepper
- 1 x Green pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 11/2 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- Basil sprigs
- Roast peppers by placing whole pepper on a broiler sheet or possibly a grill.
- Turn frequently till all sides are blackened.
- Place peppers in a brown paper bag or possibly a bowl covered with plastic wrap.
- This will steam the pepper and make the skin easy to remove.
- Remove skin.
- Slice and arrange in a colorful display on a platter.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garnish with basil sprigs.