Arroz Con Pollo Delicioso
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- cumin powder
- adobo seasoning
- cayenne pepper
- oil, for sauteing
- 1 vidalia onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 green pepper, chopped
- 12 red pepper, chopped
- 12 yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups instant rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- fresh parsley
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, cumin, adobo seasoning and cayenne to taste.
- Saute in oil until browned and remove from pan.
- In the same pan, add onion, garlic and peppers.
- Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and rice.
- Shred the cooked chicken and add back to the pan.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Incorporate well.
- Cover and cook on very low heat for 10-15 minutes or until rice is cooked and has absorbed all the flavors.
- Stir in chopped fresh parsley before serving.