Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread Recipe
- 1 1/3 c. apple juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 c. diced apple
- 1/4 c. wheat gluten
- 3 1/4 c. whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 c. oats, (i used quick)
- 3 tsp yeast
- Fold in the order recommended by your breadmaker.
- This uses the powdered-lowfat milk white/wheat setting on the Black & Decker.
- This makes a good-sized loaf, and it has a lovely aroma.
- The apple pcs are indistinguishable at the end (the bread maker must blend them up).