- 2 slices favorite bread
- Crunchy peanut butter
- American Cheese slices
- Apple slices (thin)
- Lemon juice
- Spread two slices of your favorite bread with peanut butter.
- Lay one or two slices of cheese on one slice of bread.
- Then, take several slices of apple, pat dry, and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar (or just cinnamon to keep the sugar content down).
- Lay the apple slices on the other slice of bread.
- Put them together, cut in half and ENJOY!!
- **Ahead of time, thinly slice a fresh, crisp apple.
- Place the apple slices in a small container and cover entirely with water and 2 tsp.
- lemon juice (or less, to taste).
- The lemon juice will help keep apple from turning brown.
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe.
- The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.