Apple Bread Recipe
- 1/2 c. Margarine
- 1 c. Sugar
- 2 x Large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 2 c. Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 c. Minced, peeled apples (generous)
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add in Large eggs, lowfat milk, vanilla and stir.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add in to wet ingredients in small increments.
- Add in apples; stir.
- Pour into greased loaf pan, sprinkle with topping.
- To make topping - Heat butter.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Mix well with fork till crumbly.
- Bake bread at 325 degrees for 1 hour or possibly till top is hard when pressed.
- Serves 8-10.