A Family Staple: Japanese Style Dressing
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 7 1/2 tbsp Vinegar
- 6 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 Onion, red chili pepper, etc.
- Combine all the ingredients in the list up to the pepper, and mix well with a whisk!
- Add a tiny bit of salt!
- This makes the oil blend better with the other ingredients.
- This is the basic dressing without any onion and so on added.
- The dressing on the left has onion in it, and the one on the right has onion and red chili pepper.
- The onion is finely minced, and the red chili pepper is cut into half lengthwise.
- You could grate the onion too.