Alex's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 12 cup brown sugar
- 12 cup sugar
- 14 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 14 cups unbleached flour
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan, no milk products)
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Blend in soy milk and vanilla.
- in a seperate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix to combine.
- fold in chocolate chips.
- drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.