Almost-Famous Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 cups plain nonfat or reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Fresh fruit or other toppings, for garnish
- Whisk both yogurts, the sugar and corn syrup in a bowl until combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- For a soft consistency, serve right out of the ice cream maker.
- For a firmer texture, transfer the frozen yogurt to a covered container and freeze for up to 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted toppings.
- Photograph by Kana Okada