10 Minute Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 lb Beef flank
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh grnd black pepper
- 3 tsp Warm chili oil
- 2 cl Garlic, crushed
- 8 ounce Frzn broccoli
- 8 ounce Frzn carrot slices
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Creamy peanut butter
- Preparation Time: 0:10
- Cut beef crosswise
- (against the grain) into very thin slices; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp.
- each salt and pepper.
- In 12" nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tsp.
- iol; add in beef; cook and stir 2 to 3 min till bronwed.
- Using slotted spoon, remove beef to plate.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 1 tsp.
- oil; add in garlic; cook and stir 30 to 60 seconds till fragrant.
- Add in frzn vegetables, 1/4 c. water, and remaining 1/4 tsp.
- each salt and pepper; cook, covered, 3 min till tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir peanut butter and remaining 1/2 c. water to blend; add in to skillet along with beef and any accumulated juices.
- Cook, stirring 1 to 2 min longer till heated through and coated with sauce.