Apple Cinnamon Waffles
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Finely Diced Red Delicious Apple
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Using an electric mixer, mix together eggs, applesauce, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- When egg mixture is thoroughly combined, add diced apple and mixed until evenly dispersed.
- Add flour 1/4 cup at a time and mix until a batter has formed.
- To an electric waffle maker, add 1/3 cup of batter to each side and cook according to waffle maker instructions.
- This should make about 5 waffles.
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle top with brown sugar, honey, thinly sliced red delicious apple, and powdered sugar.