Adreana's Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 lb rotini
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 stalk celery minced
- 1 x red bell pepper minced
- 21/4 ounce black olives sliced
- 4 ounce feta cheese liquid removed & crumbled
- 3 x green onions finely sliced
- 16 ounce fat-free Italian salad dressing
- Cook chicken in water to cover with 1 bay leaf.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- or possibly till juices run clear.
- Cold and remove skins.
- Or possibly, you can cook chicken in frying pan till cooked through.
- Cut into bite size pcs.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Add in all ingredients and mix well.
- I use only about half the bottle of dressing and then put the rest on the table if someone wants more.
- Serve hot or possibly cool.
- Serves 6