Asian Beef and Noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesoriental flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen asian-style vegetables
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 14 teaspoon ground ginger
- In large skillet brown ground beef, drain.
- Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles, set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine 2 cups water, noodles, vegetables, ginger, and remaining seasoning packet.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat.
- Cover, simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet, heat through.
- Stir in green onion before serving.