Asparagus & Tomato Salad W/Yoghurt Dressing (#6)
- 10 ounces fresh asparagus (tips & tender stems, cooked crisp-tender & cooled)
- 1 large tomatoes (seeded & chopped)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt (non-fat)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated, fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 -9 romaine lettuce leaves
- In a med bowl, combine asparagus, tomatoes & onions.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, olive oil, cheese & mustard.
- Add to the veggie mixture & toss till well-coated.
- To Serve: Line salad plates w/lettuce leaves & spoon salad on top.