Anniversary Chicken Recipe
- 6 x chicken breasts
- 8 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 c. ranch style salad dressing
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 x green onions, minced
- 1/2 x (3 oz) can bacon bits
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high.
- Add in chicken breasts and saute/fry 4 to 5 min each side till lightly browned.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Place browned chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing .
- Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits to top.
- 4 Bake for 25 to 35 min, or possibly till chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Makes 6 servings