Almond Encrusted Chicken Fingers (adapted from generationyfoodie) Recipe fortheloveoficecream
- Cooking spray
- 1-2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, organic
- 1.5 cups almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- Black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Slice the chicken into strips, all relatively the same size.
- Mix together almond meal, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Beat eggs in separate bowl large enough to dip chicken pieces into.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in egg then coat with almond meal mixture.
- Place on sprayed/greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.