- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 can reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c. KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Whisk first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours (or on high 2 to 3 hours).
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain.
- Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.