Alice's Italian Sausage and Ravioli Ragu
- 3 links mild Italian sausage or 3 links hot Italian sausage, according to taste
- 10 cheese or 10 beef ravioli, thawed if frozen
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (Prego is suggested)
- Remove the sausage meat from the casings and saute in a skillet over medium to medium high heat.
- Break up sausage meat as it cooks.
- When partially cooked, add the ravioli and at least one-half of the spaghetti sauce.
- You want enough sauce to cover nicely.
- Reserve remaining sauce for another use.
- Simmer until sausage and ravioli are cooked, about 15 minutes.