Artichoke and Goat Cheese Calzette
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 34 cup goat cheese (can sub feta if desired)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 12 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14-12 cup minced fresh parsley
- white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill (or to taste)
- 24 wonton wrappers (3 1/2-inch size)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all cheeses, garlic and parsley in food processor.
- Process a few times, in order to combine.
- Add the artichoke hearts and process only until they are chopped.
- (You want to preserve some texture).
- You can pour into a bowl and add salt and pepper and dill (or add them to food processor - just make sure you don't over-process).
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Place a generous amount of filling in the center of each won-ton wrapper.
- Fold in half (I prefer triangles).
- Slightly dampen inside edges with water in order to seal using a fork.
- Place on the cookie sheet and brush tops of calzettes with olive oil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.