6-Minute Brown Butter & Crispy Sage Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breats
- 1 salt, to taste
- 1 pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 2 tbsp salted sweet cream butter
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces, bout 1 inch cubes.
- Season chicken generously with Salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When the butter turns brown and fragrant, add the chicken in a single layer.
- Arrange the sage over the chicken.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes.
- Cook the chicken on one side without moving it for 2 minutes 30 seconds until the side down turns a golden brown.
- Stir and toss the chicken and sage, making sure to coat all in the brown butter, then flip the chicken the the other side and cook for the remainder of the time.
- This had a very Mediterranean taste to me and would go nicely in a gyro with tziki sauce or would be perfect over garlic couscous on its own.