Apricot Kuchen Recipe
- 10 c. minced pitted apricots
- 1 c. sugar Cinnamon to taste
- 2 c. buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 pt lowfat sour cream
- 6 x Large eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cornstarch Salt to taste
- Mash apricots with sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Combine baking mix and lowfat milk and knead lightly into soft dough.
- Press dough into 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour apricots into pan.
- Beat lowfat sour cream, Large eggs, sugar, cornstarch and dash salt together and pour over apricots.
- Bake at 350 degrees till top is light golden, 60 to 70 min.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.