Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms Recipe
- 1/2 c. fresh butter
- 1/4 tsp granulated or possibly powdered garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper Dry parsley flakes
- 1/4 c. Chardonnay
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms quartered
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize sink.
- Wash mushrooms under cool running water and drain.
- Cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat butter in saucepan over low heat till melted.
- Add in mushrooms and stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, approximately four min or possibly till soft.
- Turn off heat and immediately pour Chardonnay onto mushrooms.
- Add in parsley and toss together.
- Serve over your favorite steak.
- If preparing ahead of time for later reheating, cold in a shallow pan, not tightly covered, in refrigerator.
- If not totally cooled in four hrs, throw away.