All-in-One Spaghetti Frittata
- 225 g (1/4 of 900-g pkg.) spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced King Sooper's 1 lb For $0.99 thru 02/09
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Shredded Cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions and mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min.
- or until onions are crisp-tender.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes with their liquid.
- Cook 10 min., or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Place pasta, eggs and 1/2 cup of the cheese in large bowl; mix well.
- Add to vegetables in skillet; stir until well blended.
- Cook on medium-low heat 5 min.
- or until bottom of frittata is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 min.
- or until centre is set.
- Cut into 8 wedges to serve.