20 Minute Chicken & Brown Rice Pilaf
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped Safeway 3 lb For $2.99 thru 02/09
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups MINUTE Brown Rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken; cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add chicken broth and water; stir.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in mushrooms, onion, peas and rice.
- Top with chiken; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.