14 Layer Bars
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 4 -ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In an 11 by 15-inch baking pan, layer each ingredient in order written.
- Dollop cream cheese on top of layers and drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top of everything.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing into bars.