A Really Good Sweet Potato Recipe
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 6 cups sweet potatoes, mashed
- 23 cup sugar
- 23 cup butter, melted
- 13 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 teaspoon nutmeg
- 12 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 13 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 13 cup butter, softened
- Beat eggs, stir in potatoes until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and put in buttered dish (9 x 13).
- Mix brown sugar, flour and nuts together.
- Work butter iinto mixture with hands until well blended.
- Sprinkle on top of potatoes and bake at 350 for 1 hour.