Anytime Crunch Bars Recipe
- 6 ounce Semisweet chocolate chips, (
- 1/2 c. Peanut butter chips
- 1/3 c. Margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 c. Crisp rice cereal
- 1 c. Quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 c. Peanut butter chips
- 1 tsp Oil
- Glaze:- - Grease 9 inch square or possibly round pan.
- In med; micro safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, 1/2 c. peanut butter chips and margarine.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for 2-3 stirring halfway through cooking.
- Stir till smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Add in cereal and oats; stir till well coated.
- Press in greased pan.
- To prepare glaze, in small, microwave safe bowl, combine glaze ingredients.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for 1-2 min; stir till smooth.
- Drizzle over bars.
- If you like, chill till set.
- Cut into bars.