Anita's Green Olive Potato Salad
- 5 lbs potatoes, peeled boiled
- 1 dozen egg, hardboiled sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, drained, sliced
- 2 -3 cups mayonnaise, Kraft Real Mayonnaise (to taste)
- Boil potatoes in jacket and set aside to cool -- when cooled, peel skins off and chop in a big bowl.
- Boil Eggs - put eggs in cold water and bring pot to a boil - once the pot comes to a good boil, turn off heat and leave the pot on the burner - put a lid on pot after you turn off fire.
- Let the pot side on the burner for 20 minutes and the eggs should be done just right.
- Add ice cubes to water.
- This will allow you to peel shells from eggs easily, without sticking.
- Cut up cooled potatoes in a big bowl, add the chopped hardboiled eggs, sliced olives, garlic salt to taste and 2-3 cups of Kraft real mayonnaise (to taste).
- Mix Well -- serve immediately or cover and keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.