Apple Parfait Pudding Recipe
- 6 c. apples minced (about 9 apples, peeled and cored)
- 1/4 c. cornstarch lemon juice cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
- 1/2 c. minced walnuts (orig was 1 c.)
- Put half of the minced apples in a blender and blend with cornstarch.
- Combine with lemon juice and spices to taste.
- Pour into the top of a double boiler and cook over medium heat, stirring, as mix reaches a boil and thickens.
- Add in remaining minced fruit and cook just till tender.
- Layer apple pudding and minced nuts in tall dessert goblets, ending with nuts.
- Refrigerateand serve.
- Top with whipped cream if you like.