"Un-Fried" Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 sweet potato (1/2 lb./225 g), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Place potatoes in large bowl; spray with cooking spray.
- Add 1 Tbsp.
- Parmesan; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes into single layer on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; spray with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 18 min., turning after 9 min.
- Turn potatoes; spray with additional cooking spray.
- Return to oven.
- Turn oven off; let potatoes stand in closed oven 8 to 10 min.
- or until crisp and golden brown.
- Toss with remaining Parmesan.