Artichoke and Mushroom White Pizza
- 1 package Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Crust
- 8 ounces, weight Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Light Cream Cheese
- 1- 1/2 Tablespoon Homemade Or Prepared Pesto
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 ounces, weight Mushrooms (domestic Or Exotic)
- 14 ounces, weight Canned Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1/2 cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Begin by preparing the pizza crust as indicated on the package.
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, pesto, salt and pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Set aside.
- In a large saute pan, heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Spread the prepared cheese mixture over the cooled pizza crust.
- Layer the artichoke hearts, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.