A+ Potato-Cheese Soup
- 5 -6 medium potatoes
- 12 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 -2 bouillon cube, to taste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Velveeta cheese, to taste
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Boil in water (slightly covering potatoes).
- Add chopped onion and bouillon.
- When potatoes are soft, drain a small amount of water to desired thickness (set aside the drained water in case you want to add any back at the end).
- Slightly mash potatoes - they can still be a little chunky.
- Add cream-of-chicken soup.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Over low heat, stir in chucks of Velveeta cheese until smooth.
- Soup should be thick.
- Note: For a variation, add a little cooked, cut-up broccoli.